Latest Venue Protocols
Beginning March 12, masks will be optional at Providence Park following Oregon’s lifting of the indoor mask mandate.
Portland Timbers and Portland Thorns FC will continue to require proof of COVID-19 vaccination for fans 12 and older upon entry to games at Providence Park for the time being.
Acceptable forms of vaccination proof are a CDC vaccination card, a photocopy of the card or a photo of the card on a mobile device. Additionally, the State of Oregon has created a digital vaccination card tool which can be used. More info can be found here.
Cardholders must be at least two weeks past receiving their second dose in a two-dose series (Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna), or a single-dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine. Booster shots are not required at this time, but we encourage everyone to stay up to date on their COVID-19 vaccine schedule to keep our community healthy and safe.
For those who cannot provide proof of vaccination, a photo of a negative PCR test taken within 72 hours of kickoff or a negative lab-based rapid test result taken within 48 hours of kickoff with a date/time stamp and the name of the ticketed fan will also be accepted. At-home test results will not be accepted.
A number of safety protocols, including cashless transactions (Apple Pay, Google Pay), mobile ordering for food, beverage and merchandise, completely digital ticketing, a clear bag policy and enhanced sanitation protocols remain in place at Providence Park.
Cashless Transactions & Mobile Ordering
- Providence Park will remain a completely cashless facility. All registers, including at concessions and merchandise locations, will be outfitted with touchless/tap card readers.
- Mobile ordering will be available for both food/beverage (except at portables) and merchandise.
- Merchandise can be ordered via ptfcauthentics.com with in-venue pick-up.
- Food and beverage can be ordered via PTFCMap.com, QR codes at concession stands or by texting "PTFC" to 474747.
Clear Bag Policy
A clear bag policy is in place. Clear bags, sized 12"w x 12"h x 6"d are required for entry should guests need to use a bag. Supporters are encouraged to avoid bringing a bag, if feasible.
Below, please find additional information regarding Providence Park’s bag/clear bag policy:
Allowed sizing for Clear Bags - 12″ x 6″ x 12″
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12″ x 6″ x 12″.
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bags (ziploc bag or similar).
- Clear backpacks within the listed dimensions and have no more than two (2) pockets.
Allowed Sizing for Non-Clear Purses, Clutches and Wallets – 4.5” x 6.5”
- These items may be carried into the stadium along with one of the clear bag options.
Allowed Miscellaneous Bags
- Seat cushions that have no pockets, zippered compartments, or extra straps.
- Exception for medically necessary items (including diaper bags) after proper inspection.
Bags are available for purchase at PTFC Authentics retail locations if needed.
Entry and Exit
- Regular season gates for the Timbers Army will open 1 hour and 50 minutes prior to kickoff. All other gates will open 1 hour and 30 minutes prior to kick. Regular season gates for Thorns matches will open 1 hour and 30 minutes prior to kick.
- Timbers Army wristbands will once again be distributed prior to matches. View policy here
- Guests will be security-screened, bag checked and enter Providence Park through a magnetometer. A clear-bag policy remains. See policy here.
- Ticket entry will continue to be via touchless scanning kiosks.
- Bike racks will be available along Morrison Street.
- Morrison Street will be closed during matches except for Timbers Preseason Tournament.
Food & Beverage
All food and beverage transactions will be cashless. Mobile ordering is available at all stands except portables, and can be accessed through PTFCMap.com, QR codes at concession stands or by texting PTFC to 474747. Additionally, the following protocols will remain:
- Staff wearing masks
- More grab n’ go options
- No in-seat hawkers will be in-venue
- Pre-packaged condiments
- Plexiglass concessions barriers
Masks are not required when seated, but they must be worn once you leave your seat.
The majority of PTFC Authentics locations will be open again on matchday. The following policies will remain:
- Touchless/tap card readers will be used for all merchandise transactions; cash purchases are not allowed.
- All receipts will be emailed or texted to guests who request them.
- Online ordering will be available via PTFCAuthentics.com. In-venue pick-up will be available at the annex/jersey shop location on the main concourse behind section 110.
- Water stations and fountains will be open.
- Will call will remain closed. Since all tickets are digital, you may transfer and receive tickets via the SeatGeek app.
Suites will operate under normal policies, with the following exceptions that will remain:
- Plastic barriers between outdoor suite seating sections.
- The dessert cart and suite level bar will not be available.
Ticketing & Seating
Tickets will continue to be entirely digital – no paper or PDF tickets -- and the entire ticketing process will be contactless through SeatGeek.
Annual Membership Policies:
- Annual Membership locations have been loaded onto each guest’s SeatGeek account automatically, so supporters have access to their same seats for the remainder of the regular season.
- Credit status/remaining values can be reviewed through each Annual Member’s online account manager.